Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Dental ceramics: a review of new materials and processing methods.Braz Oral Res. 2017; 31: 133-146
- Contemporary dental ceramic materials, a review: chemical composition, physical and mechanical properties, indications for use.Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2018; 6: 1742-1755
- From porcelain-fused-to-metal to zirconia: clinical and experimental considerations.Dent Mater. 2011; 27: 83-96
- Contemporary Dental Ceramic Materials: Chemical Composition, Physical and Mechanical Properties.Open Access Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences. 2018; 6: 1742-1755
Nikolopoulou F, Loukidis M, Proffesor A. Critical Review and evaluation of composite/ceramic onlays versus crowns. 2014. https://doi.org/10.4172/2157-7633.1000261.
- All-ceramic restorations in different indications: a case series.J Am Dent Assoc. 2011; 142: 14S-19S
- Ceramic materials in dentistry: historical evolution and current practice.Aust Dent J. 2011; 56: 84-96
- A new classification system for All-ceramic and ceramic-like restorative materials.Int J Prosthodont. 2016; 28: 227-235
- Dental ceramics: an update.J Conserv Dent. 2010; 13: 195
Saint-Jean SJ. Dental Glasses and Glass-ceramics. Adv. Ceram. Dent., Elsevier Inc.; 2014, p. 255–277. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-394619-5.00012-2.
Montazerian M, Zanotto ED. Restorative dental glass-ceramics: current status and trends. Clin. Appl. Biomater. State-of-the-Art Progress, Trends, Nov. Approaches, Springer International Publishing; 2017, p. 313–336. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-56059-5_9.
- Glass–Ceramics in Dentistry: A Review.Materials. 2020; 13: 1049
- Insights on Ceramics as Dental Materials. Part I: Ceramic Material Types in Dentistry.Silicon. 2011; 3: 109-115
- Ultrastrong translucent glass ceramic with nanocrystalline, biomimetic structure.Nano Lett. 2018; 18: 7146-7154
- Bioactive and inert dental glass-ceramics.J Biomed Mater Res A. 2017; 105: 619-639
- Properties and clinical application of three types of dental glass-ceramics and ceramics for CAD-CAM technologies.Materials (Basel). 2010; 3: 3700-3713
- Wear, strength, modulus and hardness of CAD/CAM restorative materials.Dent Mater. 2016; 32: e275-e283
- Properties of hot-pressed lithium silicate glass-ceramics.Dent Mater. 2019; 35: 713-729
Mirmohammadi H. Resin-based ceramic matrix composite materials in dentistry. Adv. Ceram. Matrix Compos. Second Ed., Elsevier Inc.; 2018, p. 741–762. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-102166-8.00030-X.
- Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature (CDT) n.d.(Available at:)Accessed March 13, 2020)
Ben-Nissan B, Choi AH, Cordingley R. Alumina ceramics. Bioceram. their Clin. Appl., Elsevier Inc.; 2008, p. 223–242. https://doi.org/10.1533/9781845694227.2.223.
- Fractographic failure analysis of a Procera® AllCeram crown using stereo and scanning electron microscopy.Dent Mater. 2008; 24: 1107-1113
- Zirconia as a dental biomaterial.Materials (Basel). 2015; 8: 4978-4991
- Optical properties of translucent zirconia: a review of the literature.EuroBiotech J. 2019; 3: 45-51
- Zirconia based dental ceramics: structure, mechanical properties, biocompatibility and applications.Dalton Trans. 2016; 45: 19194-19215
The author has nothing to disclose.