Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dental Clinics
- Oral health policies, 2002–2003.Pediatr Dent. 2003; 25: 54
Division of Oral Health, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion. Achievements in public health, 1990–1999: fluoridation of drinking water to prevent dental caries. Report by Centers for Disease Control. 1999;48:33–940.
HRSA Maternal and Child Health Bureau NCEMCH Oral Health and Learning. US Department of Health and Human Services. 2003.
- Pre-school years key for healthy smile. American Dental Association, Chicago2002
- The use of the erbium hard & soft tissue laser in the pediatric dental practice.J Southeast Soc Pediatr Dent. 2001; 17: 12-14
- The safety and effectiveness of an Er:YAG laser for caries removal and cavity preparation in children.Med Laser Appl. 2001; 16: 215-222
- Dentine caries excavation: a review of current clinical techniques.Br Dent J. 2000; 188: 476-482
- Occlusal caries detection in primary teeth: a comparison of Diagnodent with conventional methods.Br Dent J. 2001; 190: 440-443
- Evaluation of argon laser and conventional light-cured composites.J Clin Laser Med Surg. 1995; 13: 315-317
- Incision properties and thermal effects of three CO2 lasers in soft tissue.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1995; 128: 583-588
- Use of the pulsed Nd:YAG laser for intraoral soft tissue surgery.Lasers Surg Med. 1991; 11: 455-461
- Effects of Er, Cr, YSGG laser irradiation in human enamel and dentin.J Clin Laser Med Surg. 1999; 17: 105-109
- The effect of pulsed Er:YAG laser irradiation on dental tissue.Laser Med Surg. 1988; 4: 163-165
- Bactericidal effect of erbium YAG laser on periodopathic bacteria.Lasers Surg Med. 1996; 19: 190-200
- A clinical study of pulsed Nd:YAG laser induced pulpal analgesia.J Dent. 1996; 24: 151
- Nd:YAG laser analgesia of dentin.J Dent Res. 1992; 71: 162
- Dentistry for the 21st century? Erbium:YAG laser for teeth.J Am Dent Assoc. 1997; 128: 1080-1087
Jayawardena JA, et al. A comparison histologic investigation into the wound healing process following incisions by Er:YAG, Diode, and CO2 lasers. Presented at the Seventh International Society for Lasers in Dentistry. Brussels, Belgium. July 30–August 2, 2000.
Akiyama Y, et al. Comparative study of Er:YAG laser and ultrasonic scaler for bacterial elimination on periodontally diseased root surfaces. Presented at the Seventh International Society for Lasers in Dentistry. Brussels, Belgium. 2, 2000.
- Ankyloglossia (tongue-tie a diagnostic and treatment quandary).Quintessence Int. 1999; 30: 259-262
- Tongue-tie from confusion to clarity: a guide to the diagnosis and treatment of ankyloglossia.Tandem Publications, Sidney, Australia1999
- Ankyloglossia: assessment, incidence and effect of frenuloplasty on the breastfeeding dyad.Pediatrics. 2002; 110: 63
- Evaluation of topical anesthetics by laser-induced sensation: comparison of EMLA 5% cream and 40% lidocaine in an acid mantle ointment.Lasers Surg Med. 1998; (23167–71)
- Cyclosporine induced gingival overgrowth in a child treated with laser surgery.J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2003; 27: 123-126
- Laser treatments of aphthous and herpetic lesions.J Dent Res. 1994; 73: 190
- Managing aphthous ulcers: laser treatment applied.J Am Dent Assoc. 1991; 122: 51-52
- Preliminary report on the effect of Nd:YAG laser irradiation on canine tooth pulps.Chin J Dent Res. 2000; 3: 63-65
- Laser pulpotomy of primary teeth.Pediatr Dent. 1999; 21: 128-129
- Clinical evaluation of pulp therapy using a dental laser unit (a ongoing clinical evaluation).Univ. Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio (TX)2003
- Effects of pulsed Nd:YAG laser energy on human teeth: a three-year follow-up study.J Am Dent Assoc. 1993; 124: 45-50
- A laser-powered hydrokinetic system for caries removal and cavity preparation.J Am Dent Assoc. 2000; 131: 777-785
- Cavity preparation by Er-YAG laser on pulpal temperature rise.Am J Dent. 2003; 16: 96-98
- Lasers in dentistry, Part B. Interaction with biological tissues and the effect on the soft tissues of the oral cavity, the hard tissues of the tooth and the dental pulp.Refuat Hapeh Vehashinayim. 2001; 18 (107–12): 21-28
- Pulpal response to cavity preparation by an erbium chromium:YSGG laser-powered hydrokinetic system.J Am Dent Assoc. 1997; 128: 1099-1106
- Pulpal response to cavity preparation with the Er:YAG and mark III free electron lasers.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod. 1996; 81: 695-702
- Dentin and pulp response to erbium:YAG laser ablation: a preliminary evaluation of human teeth.J Clin Laser Med Surg. 1997; 15: 117-121
- Morphological changes of human teeth with Er:YAG irradiation.J Clin Laser Med Surg. 1999; 17: 7-12
- Magnification and alternatives for microdentistry.Compendium. 2001; 22: 108-114
- Now I see it! Seeing what you do: the real art and science of dentistry.J Southeastern Soc Pediatr Dent. 2001; 7: 22-23
- Pit and fissure sealant: review of the literature.Pediatr Dent. 2002; 24: 393-414
- The use of pit and fissure sealants.Pediatr Dent. 2002; 24: 415-422
- Shear strength of composite bonded to ER:YAG laser-prepared dentin.J Rest Dent. 1996; 75: 599-605
- Differences in bonding to acid-etched or ER:YAG laser-treated enamel and dentin surfaces.J Prosthet Dent. 2000; 84: 280-288
- A comparison of bond strengths following treatment with Er:YAG laser and phosphoric acid.in: Ishikawa Frame Aoki Lasers in dentistry, revolution of dental treatment in the new millennium. Elsevier Science BV, Amsterdam2003: 51-59
- Scanning electron microscopy and Foutier transformed spectroscopy analysis of bone removal using the Er:YAG and CO2 lasers.J Periodontol. 2002; 73: 643-652