Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dental Clinics
Principles of ethics and code of professional conduct. American Dental Association. Available at: http://www.ada.org/prof/prac/law/code/index.asp. Accessed February 16, 2007.
The internal encyclopedia of philosophy. Available at: http://www.iep.utm.edu/e/ethics.htm. Accessed February 16, 2007.
- Variation, treatment outcomes and practice guidelines in dental practice.J Dent Educ. 1995; 59: 61-65
- New materials on the horizon.J Am Dent Assoc. 1991; 122: 25-31
- Ethical equation: why aren't we No. 1?.ADA News. 2006; 38: 4-5
- I have had enough!.DentalTown magazine. 2003; 4: 10-12
Ozar DT, Sokol DJ. Dental ethics at chairside: professional principles and practical applications. Georgetown University Press, 2nd edition. Washington, DC, 1994.
- My way or the highway: do dental patients really have autonomy? Issues in dental ethics.J Am Coll Dent. 2003; 70: 26-30
- Clinical applications of the acid etch technique.Quintessence Publishing Co., Chicago1978
- Tensile bond strengths of etched porcelain.J Dent Res. 1983; 62 ([abstract no. 1154]): 297
- Etched porcelain facial veneers: a new treatment modality based on scientific and clinical evidence.NY J Dent. 1983; 53: 255-259
- The business of occlusion.J Am Dent Assoc. 2006; 137: 666-667